XP MI-4 METAL DETECTOR PINPOINTER
The MI-4 is a traditional pin pointer, designed to be used by all detectorists at an attractive price, the MI-4 has the same specifications as the MI-6, without the DEUS / ORX radio connection.
When operating, you can re-calibrate the pinpointer by briefly pressing the button while away from any metallic source.
On mineralized ground and salt water, it is advised to re-calibrate while in contact with the ground.
To obtain a precise target location, re-calibrate near to the object, the detection zone will now be reduced.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Detection frequency: 12 kHz
- Sensitivity: 3 levels + retune
- Led/vibrator/audio: ON/OFF
- Audio mode: PULSE or PITCH
- Holster, strap and charging cable included
- Waterproof to 6 meters
- Dimensions: W: 24 cm - D: 3.8 cm
- Weight: 170 gr
- Temperature of use: - 5°C to + 40°C
- Temperature allowed under load: 0°C to + 35°C
- 2 years warranty
- Made in France